Cash on delivery or for approved Credit Accounts only, settlement by the end of the month following delivery.
Shortages against this invoice will only be considered if reported within 24 hours of receipt of the goods. Visible damage or loss must be clearly noted on carriers delivery receipt. In the event of damage or loss an immediate claim must be made on the appropriate Carrier or Insurance Company. Goods must be checked for suitability prior to fitting or preparation. No claim will be considered for incorrect supply against order.
Any request by the customer for cancellation of any order must be in writing either by facsimile, e-mail or post. The Customer shall be liable to reimburse the Seller for its reasonable costs for labour and materials expended towards fulfilment of the order up to the date such request for cancellation is received by Seller.
RETURN OF GOODS
- Goods will be considered for credit if they are returned in good condition, in the original packaging where applicable and when the original invoice number and date of supply are quoted.
- Credits may be allowed only upon the following conditions:-
- Specially ordered parts are non returnable for credit.
- If goods are returned to us within 14 days of date of invoice – Invoice Value less 10%.
- If goods are returned to us within 15 to 21 days of invoice – Invoice Value less 20%.
- Goods are not accepted for return after 21 days.
- Electrical goods, Goods used for chemical/fuel products and items especially obtained
- against customer order are not eligible for credit under any circumstances.
- Goods are to be returned in a resalable condition and in the original packaging, in an
- unsoiled, unused, undamaged condition where applicable.
Freight costs for the return of parts to the branch of sale shall be the responsibility of the
Authorised, Manager, Dalby Mower Supplies, March 2010